Saturday, September 24, 2011

The feeling is back again..

If you all still remember..
several months ago..I wrote a post about wanting to disappear..
well that feeling came back again..

It feels like no matter what I do everything is wrong..
and I end up becoming a hindrance to others..
I made people mad..
I made people hate me..
and worst of all..
I probably made that one person's life a living hell..

I've always had problems conveying my feelings and what I really wanted to say..
and I guess I still fail in that aspect even after joining toastmasters..
because of my choice of words..
I started to hurt other people's feelings..
I'm now starting to realise the reason why I prefer to be the quiet girl who seem to disappear into the background..
its because I wouldn't say the wrong things and end up where I am today..

Maybe I really should disappear into the background..
as if there is no such existence of someone named Khaw Shu Zian..

1 comment:

  1. Hey, we all make mistakes sometimes, we all hurt people with our words once in awhile. But those mistakes help us improve ourselves, and though apologies can't take back the words we've spoken, they at least show that our ego and self pride has already been broken down and that we're repentant. :)

    ReplyDelete