Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Making friends

These few days I was kinda bored out so I decided to occupy my free time by reading a book..
I came across a book call Making Friends by Andrew Matthews..

After what I've been through about 2 weeks ago..
This book seem very relevant to me LOL
It was quite a good book after all..
Make us realise things that we know but do not apply..
Make me realise a few things..
Will there be changes to how I treat people in the future? LOL
Well maybe?
Maybe I'll change for the better =)
I do hope so haha..
And I hope I could remember those tips..
Because right now I've sort of forgotten it all xD

Anyways its a good way to spend the free time..
And its been a long time since I've read a book for leisure purposes..
Maybe I'll start my reading momentum again..
Next book..
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella xD

No comments:

Post a Comment