Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I am totally drained today

Today was my last paper for my finals..and it totally drained me..
The paper I would have to say was tough compared to the other papers..
Oh well I'm not going to think about it.. 
*until February that is T_T*

Anyway by now most people would probably say.. 
"ITS OVER!!"
and go straight to the nearest mall to hang out and release all the stress stuffed up inside =D

Thats what I usually do though..
However today I was totally drained..
After the exam I droved straight back home..

Watch half an hour of my korean show <3
*miss them so much..not that I resist myself from watching during the exams though xD I still watched them even if I were having a paper the next day =X*

Went to eat my dinner..
*I wasn't having much of an appetite for lunch and so I was extremely hungry when I reached home. Well dinner was very delicious and I got my appetite back even though I went through hell in the exam hall =D*

Go to my room..and........
SLEEP FOR 2 HOURS 
=DDDDDDDD
That 2 hours of sleep was great and very much needed =D
I can finally sleep without having to worry about oversleeping and without 
jolting awake, look at the clock and scramble out of bed 
as I realised I still have a lot of revision to do..

And now what am I doing after waking up from my peaceful nap..
ONLINE LOL
However there ain't much that I can do anyway..so I'm updating my blog =D
Well I would rather surf the web aimlessly rather then facing my books xD
*who wouldn't*

Tonight I'm just going to rest and then I would have the energy to have fun tomorrow!
Can't wait to hang out with my college friends and also all my other best buddies!
*I'm so gonna be broke this month xD*
Bye bye studies. Hello to fun!
I'm going to enjoy to the fullest before my second sem starts.. 
*which is in a week =(  Not that it matters anyway as I will still continue to slack xD*
Will try to update more soon..probably tomorrow xD
We'll see :)


1 comment: