Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Let's sing our hearts out!

I'm suppose to post this up weeks ago..
but due to my constant procrastinating..it had been delayed until now xD

The day after my exam ends. I had an outing with my college friends Audrey, Rebecca, Ling Yen, Feng Yu and also Rebecca's 10 years old cousin, Amanda.
And Feng Yu finally straightened her hair =D
We went to Xuan Xin for lunch. The ramen there was delicious. After that we went to meet up with Rebecca and her cousin. Her cousin is so damn cute and its cute to see both of them together. They seriously look like siblings =D

After all that we decided to go to red box and so we did. It was the most fun I've ever had at red box. Usually I would be sitting down and maybe sing a little..but that day I could seriously say..I'd sang my hearts out.

I didn't know Ling Yen could be that energetic and hyper until that day. She was jumping around, dancing, rapping and being extremely cute and funny.

It was certainly a very enjoyable day for all of us =D















<3

No comments:

Post a Comment