Sunday, January 2, 2011

01.01.2011

2011
Its already a year ever since I'd left high school and enrolled in college..
Time seriously flies in this one year..
In a flash, I'll be 19 O_O

I had just finished my external exam few weeks ago..
and soon it was christmas..
This year my Christmas had been fun =D
with a bbq party at the beach on Christmas night and another small party at cherylene's house <3

2010..
is a year where I had to make big decisions..
a year to face lots of challenges..
a year to take up responsibilities that I had only envied and admired but never had the chance or courage to accept..
a year out of the comfort zone that I had in CGL..

but 2011..
will be a year where I will be working part time *it starts tomoro D=*
will be a year facing ACCA..
will be a year to expand my knowledge and learn new things..

Although 2010 is over but at the same time I'm looking forward to 2011 =)
Looking forward to all the unpredictable things that would happen and make me a better person.
May everyone have a wonderful year ahead of you!

2 comments:

  1. Have a happy new year, Eeyore! And all the best for ACCA! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunny pot!! havent seen you in ages =(
    Hope to see you during cny <3

    ReplyDelete