Saturday, February 19, 2011

As I turn a year older..

Thats the title of my 5th speech..
And I've successfully completed it!
Well I'm suppose to post this up weeks ago..
but due to the lazy me..
it had been postponed till now xD

As usual I was nervous for the speech..
prepared the speech a night before the toastmasters meeting..
start memorising my speech during class the following day..
practise my speech for about an hour after college..
and leaving for the toastmasters meeting..

Thats what I had been doing..
for I'm someone who procrastinate and is always last minute xD
Anyways I managed to complete my 5th assignment and guess what..
my whole speech was recorded @@

I haven't seen the video yet but its gonna be embarrassing to see it =X
Well here is the usual evaluation and my speech =)



=D

5 comments:

  1. One nice speech of yours, Zian. I wonder if I could write like that hmm...

    I feel joining toastmasters is really good. I wish I have the chance to do so too.

    Well, I'm sure that you are getting better and better with every single speech. Soon, you are going to be one great speaker! Keep up the good work, Zian! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. As usual, your speech is always something I can relate to. So, thumbs up! Looking forward for the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks jonie and eevy =D
    well now i have to find topic and the courage to do the next one..vocal variety @@
    another one of my weakness xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME LIKE! VERY "NU QIANG REN"!!! :D

    ReplyDelete