Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!

I had been really down lately and I wasn't in a good mood today as well due to certain reasons..
But I realise something..
Going to sleep after crying is a good way to forget things =D
I was angry at something this afternoon which causes me to cry..
*yes I cry when I'm angry..I don't scream or argue..I just cry xD*
Well as usual after crying our eyes will feel tired..and eventually you will feel sleepy..
And so I decided to nap.
It was just an hour sleep as I was woken up by my mum to have my reunion dinner..
I was still in a pretty bad mood but not because of what happened earlier but because I was just sleepy xD
You know it isn't a good feeling to be woken up when you are sleeping so peacefully =P

And now I'm all better =D
I've forgotten my anger and my mood had been lifted.
After all it isn't such a good thing to start a new year with a black face xD

But this year to be honest..
It doesn't feel like CNY at all..
In facebook everyone was greeting each other happy cny..
but seriously I didn't have that feel this year.
Maybe cause I was too preoccupied with other things.

To start a new year I should have something not emo
LOL
hmm..the next speech for my toastmaster is about body gestures..
one of my biggest weakness as well as my fears..
I wonder will I be able to face my fear or will I be stuck there forever..
hmm..
any topic suggestions?
if there are feel free to enlighten me =)
I need a topic that could allow me to put in body gestures
and hopefully you will see a post about my speech soon and not an emo one xD

Anyways HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all!!
May the rabbit year be a great one and may all of you be happy always =D

No comments:

Post a Comment