Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm all messed up..

I guess being busy isn't bad after all..
Yesterday afternoon I met up with the rest of the project team I'm in to prepare for the activity.
It is for a Valentine's day event =) 
too bad I couldn't make it on the day of the event as I have work to go to..
however I do hope it will be a successful event =D

Later at night..
I went to Straits Quay to meet up with the SSDs =D
However..we ended up detouring to gurney as there was nothing to eat at Straits Quay =(
But it was fun..
we had dinner at 7 bistro..
as usual traffic was hell at gurney and finding a carpark is even worse @@

After our dinner, we coincidently met Ling Yen!
At first she said she couldn't make it as she had to go out with her family..
but it was such a coincidence to meet her there =D
and so we went to watch a malaysian movie "Great Day"
For the first time I actually felt Malaysian movie's quality had increased..
it was quite nice..
made me cry a few drops here and there..
and it was also hilarious at some parts =D
Overall its really a nice movie to me.

I reached home around 12 something and seriously walking around the carpark at night when it was almost deserted is really scary @@
Luckily I had Ling Yen with me.

The next day *which is today*
I had work to go to..
it was as usual..
but as I was driving back alone..
I suddenly thought of some things..
and instantly my mood takes a 180 degrees change..
I realised being in a foul mood can seriously cause alot of things..
It enables me to have a really cold expression on my face..
It can make me scream at the top of my lungs..
It can make me cry in a matter of seconds..
and it can make me do things that I weren't when I was sober..

I realised I had the tendency to speed a little when I was in a bad mood..
and I become more daring..
Of course the road back today was as usual really jam..
so I couldn't exactly speed..
but I do realise one thing..
My driving is much better and steadier when I'm in a bad mood =P
I know it sounds weird but its true..
of course I don't recommend someone to be in that car with me at that time =P
but perhaps I would be able to control myself if there were others with me..

My feelings..
My emotions..
Its seriously all messed up..
How I wish to return to the time when everything was simple..
When things weren't this complicated..

After I reached home..
I guess I must really worn myself out..
I dozed off while having the tv on..
and I didn't even notice when my mum calls me..
usually I will..

But I guess..
tiring myself to sleep..
is still better than crying myself to sleep..

To all my friends..
I'm really sorry for all these emo posts nowadays..
I know its unlike me at all..
Well don't worry too much for me..
I'll be fine and I'll be able to get over it =)
The reason why I'm blogging its just to let it out..
not to worry others..

So I'll still be strong and put on smile..
and be the cheerful like I once was =)

2 comments:

  1. I don't really know what is bothering you lately. But if you need anyone to talk to, remember I'll always be here k? Cheer up!! Think of me and you'll be happy. Hehe.. :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks eevy =D
    i have no idea wats wrong with me either but i'll cheer up soon. thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete