Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Going on a vacation tomorrow =D

I'm probably the most relax person alive xD
I have about 13 days to my external exam and yet I'm going on a 2 days 1 night trip to Hatyai.
The trip was suppose to be on 3rd of November..but due to the weather change that happened during that time..the trip was postponed to tomorrow.

I'm pretty excited for the trip as I've never been there before..
I had asked my mum what's interesting in hatyai..
Me : Hatyai got what interesting to see??
Mum : Nothing
Me : Huh?! If nothing then go for what??
Mum : Go see see la..since you all never go before..can go buy things =)

Btw..the "things" that she'd mentioned is not things that you buy when you go shopping..but she's going there to buy mugs, lotus seeds *I think*, etc..mostly things that you go to the market to buy..so now I'm not really sure whether to be excited anymore XP

 but there's one thing I really dread for this trip..
I HAVE TO WAKE UP BY 4.30AM TOMORROW!! =.=
I hate waking up early..as I'm not a morning person...

Going on this trip also means I get to skip class *heh heh*
But..there is always a disadvantage if there is an advantage..
I have to give up 2 days of studying time =(
*not like I could study much xD but at least I'll read something..*

Oh well..I'll just hope that when I'm back from the trip I will have the motivation and adrenaline rush to study and not the other way round *slacking even more due to holiday mood =.=*

Anyways good luck to those that are or will be sitting for exams and to those that are already having their term break *so syok*, Happy Holidays to you =)



P.S Will try to update pics of the trip *if I took any* asap..but most probably after the exams xD

2 comments:

  1. LOL,shu zian,it's great that you get the chance to travel there.I'm still stuck in Kampar while so many of you people already on hols...*jealous and envious* Btw,enjoy yourself in Hatyai! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks =D but im not having my break yet..my exam coming soon!! T_T so sad..anyways cant wait to see you soon in penang =D

    ReplyDelete