Friday, November 19, 2010

Interesting Things That Bring Back Memories =)

I was browsing through the web searching for new and interesting display pics for my msn and I come across some that reminds me of my friends =)

This reminds me of  JULIA =D


 



This 2 reminds me of AMANDA as she always used the emoticon with that blue thing and fill the whole convo with that emoticon. The spongebob pic reminds me of her and JULIA as they are huge fans of spongebob =D


Since I couldn't find anything online that suits me..I went back to searching through my older files that I've got..and look what I've found =D






I loveee all this pics. Especially the meanings in them. It really does bring back memories.

And last but not least..

The logo that Eevy *if I'm not wrong* created for our ONE-OH-CLOCK group. I miss those times so much..
Times where we would randomly come out a name for our group and call ourself one-oh-clock just because it was one and its almost time to go home xD

Hope to meet all my friends soon as its the holiday season soon *and for some its already the holiday season* 
I am and will always miss all of you <3







No comments:

Post a Comment