Monday, November 15, 2010

I so need my motivation back!

MY EXAM IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!! 
6th of December to be exact..
which is 21 days left!!

And yet..where is my motivation!! T_T
Current status:
Motivation = 0%
Progress = 2%

I seriously need to search for my motivation..its supposed to come back by now and yet it still haven't T_T
I wish I was panicking now and maybe with that I can finally kick start my motivation =D
but unfortunately its not working =(

At the meantime, I'm glad that Chen Ni and Eevy is back to Penang again =D
2 days ago I met up with Chen Ni, Kha Rynn and Carmen at Queensbay. It was fun to hang out with them and eat delicious Japanese food at Sakae Sushi *yummy*
And the total of our bill is RM 88.80. Such a nice number. Anyone interested in buying Toto??
After our delicious and filling dinner *we drank too much green tea XD* we followed Chen Ni to go buy her Green Tea Hokkaido ice cream..and she can actually still eat the ice cream just after such a filling dinner..my stomach feel so bloated that it couldn't fit in anything else @@

Anyways after Chen Ni got her ice cream, we went to the arcade =D 
To be honest I never stepped into the new arcade at queens before xD. We played Daytona and House of the Dead 2. It was fun and really miss all those times where we would always play Daytona at the arcade together <3

Soon it was almost time for our movie. We decided to watch Takers and went to buy "Each a cup" and sneak it into the cinema with us. The movie was not bad..quite intriguing at some scenes and I just had to run to the toilet during the most "kin cheong" scene =.=

The trip to the cinema toilet alone is as usual freaky. Especially when there is a poster of a horror movie right outside the cinema hall you are in which makes it impossible not to see it when coming out of the hall =.=
The toilet is so quiet and thanks to my imaginative mind, I tend to freak myself out sometimes *my brain just had to be so imaginative at times like this =( *

The movie ended quite late. It was 11.30 when it ends and the whole mall is deserted except the cinema floor.  At that time only me and Carmen were left. Chen Ni was with her parents and Kha Rynn left early due to her headache. Worst of all, we both parked our cars at different place. She parked hers at the basement and I parked mine outside. End up we decided to go to her car first then she would drive out to my car. We had to drive through so many holes on the ground of the outdoor parking lot just to pay my parking ticket. It seriously is like a roller coaster ride. 

It was a fun outing nonetheless. We couldn't have these outings as often as we used to due to our different schedule so it was fun to get together once in a while. =D

Tomorrow I'll be having breakfast with Eevy. Can't wait to meet her =D

No comments:

Post a Comment