Saturday, October 1, 2011

Debate

Never in my life would I thought I would be in a debate one day..
but thanks to toastmasters I did LOL
and unbelievably I won!
but thats because I have a very experience toastmaster as my partner xD

I feel that joining toastmasters, joining Achievers is probably one thing that I would never regret..
Thanks to toastmasters and my club Achievers I have achieved so much..
and it had led me to trying out things that I've never thought I had the courage to do..
It made me speak in front of an audience..something really out of my expectations..
It made me confident in taking up leadership roles..
and now it made me participated in a debate

It is definitely a great experience..
although I was blur about what is going on in that debate and needed alot of impromptu speeches..
but I feel I did not bad LOL

I also get to work with an ang moh
who to me is too geng and intimidating LOL
but I found out he was actually quite nice
and thanks to him my team won xD
and he really put me to awe when I see him speak during the debate..
he can speak so fluently and even make people laugh..
wonder if I could be like that one day =)

Thank you to the guy who gave me the confidence and courage to try out new things..
The guy who brought me to toastmasters =)

No comments:

Post a Comment