Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First love


Someone showed me this video and this songs brings back so many memories..
I remember this is the few FIRST japanese songs that I like and ever since then I started to listen to japanese songs..
And the one person that introduced that song to me is my dear friend Chen Ni.
She is the person who influenced me to like all things japanese.
Anime, manga, jap songs, jap dramas and even sushi..
I started to like all these because of her.
Thank you for adding the japanese culture in my life xD

Saxophone..
I guess you could say this instrument have been a part of my life even before I stepped foot on earth..
Its because I was told that my mum listens to Kenny G's songs when I was still in her womb.
Well, saxophone music was buried deep in my subconscious..
 Soon it became just a normal music and not exactly the type I usually listens to..

However, after spending time with the person who enjoys playing music especially the saxophone..
I started to listen to saxophone music more and now its become one of my favourite instrument to listen to..
And after attending several jazz concerts I've come to like jazz as well =)
I feel at peace and safe listening to these music maybe cause it reminds me of being in my mother's womb..
safe and protected..
*My sentence came out weird xD hope you guys dun take it the wrong way LOL*

There are alot of first times for me and all these first times had become the things I love right now and perhaps something I love for a lifetime =)


No comments:

Post a Comment