Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Stuck in between..

I really really hate being stuck in between..
stuck between arguments of 2 friends..
stuck between 2 important people in my life who used to be so close but now are like strangers..
and today im stuck in between again..
this time is between the management people of my college =.=

I'm stuck in between although I have nothing to do with the situation and I have no say in it at all.
It had totally nothing to do with me and yet both of these people is making me sound like I'm the bad guy.
I just ask a simple question and the reply made it sound like its my fault for it being this way.
Just because I'm in the student council doesn't mean I'm involve in all those management conflict.
I have no say or any authority in this matter and I do not have any clue of what is going on.
I can take the blame if I'm really the one at fault but I just hate being accused and treated this way when I did nothing wrong.
And what hurts most is one of the party that treated me that way was someone whom I look up to and admired.
 A person I become quite fond of and it hurts so much to see that person treating me like I'm the bad guy and filled every sentence and every word with thorns. 

Currently I'm really hating college life. I hate all those conflicts that are going round and wish to just graduate and go to work. But going to work may not be the best option as work will also have conflict and I really hate conflict especially being inside it. All my life I never thought of becoming a housewife. I want to have a successful career of my own and not rely on anyone. But right now, for the first time in my life, being a rich housewife might not sound like a bad idea anymore..

4 comments:

  1. Caryn a.k.a Future Tai TaiOctober 4, 2011 at 4:48 PM

    *grins* at the rich housewife! :P
    SORRY I KNOW IS TOTALLY WAY OUT OF TOPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tsk tsk. caryn, you're soooo insensitive. LOL
    and wht's wif the future tai tai!!

    anyway, zian. i hope it gets better. it sucks being accused for stuff you have not done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLLLLL caryn your comment really made my day. I can't stop laughing LOLLLL

    Thanks eevy i'm hanging on i guess..right now my motto is to ignore everything because ignorance is bliss xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHHA! you all know me. i dont know how to comfort ppl. :P IGNORANCE REALLY IS BLISS!

    ReplyDelete