Thursday, January 27, 2011

I wonder..

I wonder..
am I a happier person now compared to 2 years ago..
am I more cheerful 2 years ago..
am I friendlier 2 years ago..
had I gradually lost my smile now..

My days in CGL especially in 5 Arif was always filled with laughter..
no matter how tired I was..
or how much I dread going for school..
I will still end up going home filled with laughter..

But as I go to college..
I feel that ignoring the presence of others had become a habit of mine..
and I tend to have a cold expression on my face..
Is this becoming a really bad thing..

Then I started thinking..
I didn't laugh and smile as much as I did when I was in 5 Arif..
Every day was passed by with the same routine..
attending class and going straight home after..
although it was almost the same routine as it was when I was in high school..
but somehow its lacking..
its lacking the fun..
the laughter..
the feeling that I'm home..

Friends are really hard to come by..
even after a year in college..
I couldn't really find a friend like the ones I found at 5 Arif..

Will I be able to find that atmosphere..
the laughter..
the fun of hanging out with friends..
 in PTPL..
Would I be able to miss college when I graduate like I did when I leave high school..
or will I be spending the rest of my time there repeating the same routine over and over again..
and just leave when its time to go..

No comments:

Post a Comment