Friday, January 28, 2011

Should I just remain as a quiet girl who disappears into the background..

I used to speak really little and being very quiet most of the time..
even when speaking one on one..
it is more of a one way communication..
the other party would do most of the talking..
while I will be the one listening, nodding and answering at appropriate times..

But as I grew up..
I got closer to the ones I know..
I start to open up a little more..
and so do the words coming out of my mouth..

Of course with that I'm able to meet new people and make more friends..
however..
is it really a good thing..

People start trusting me with their stories..
and now I doubt myself..
am I really worth being believed in by others..

I thought I knew what I'm suppose to speak of and what I'm not..
and knew when is the right time to do so..
But today..
I was proven wrong..
I did a mistake and that may ruined a friendship..

Maybe being a girl who disappears into the background isn't such a bad thing after all..

No comments:

Post a Comment