Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Saturday Morning..

After waking up at 7 for the past 5 days..
It is now the weekend!
I can finally sleep in =D
I thought I would still be sleeping now..
BUT..
I was woken up by my parents =.=
because my childhood friend had come to visit.

So I dragged myself off my bed and clean myself up in the speed of light..
As usual there were an awkward and quiet atmosphere between us..
We were just sitting there listening to our mother's chit chat..
We used to be really great friends..
We practically known each other after we were born..
We were always together..
We went to the same kindergarten..
same primary school..

But after standard 1..
we were in different classes..
she got new friends..
and being the quiet and soft spoken me..
we gradually have less in common..
come to think of it..
we were never similar in anyway.

She is outspoken while I'm not..
She cares about her look while I'm don't..
She's a huge fan of anime which I'm not at that time..

She used to stay 4 houses apart from mine..
but she moved when we were in standard 4..
and since then we just stop talking..

Even during CNY visits..
its the only time we see each other..
but nothing comes out of our mouths..

I guess today was a progress..
we actually started a topic..
talking about college and the things we are pursuing.
And that has been the longest conversation we ever had in years.
I guess today wasn't such a bad day to begin with =)

No comments:

Post a Comment